Let Us Replace Your Windshield Wipers Today!
For a few dollars, you can easily improve your safety on the road. How? Buy a new set of windshield wiper blades. The rubber element in wiper blades begins to deteriorate after about six months,causing streaking. Have the auto technicians at Tire Warehouse install new wiper blades on your next visit.
- Clear windows in rain or snow
- Safer and quieter operation
How Often Should I Replace My Wiper Blades?
- Every 6 to 12 months. If you change your oil every three months, that’s every other oil change.
- Immediately, if your wipers streak, chatter, or become damaged.
- Replacement blades – replace the entire blade if the old blade is bent or damaged. Even if refills are available, replacing the entire blade is often the most practical solution.
- Don’t forget the rear window wiper.
- While you’re changing your wiper blades, top off your washer fluid.
- In cold weather, consider a winter blade, specially designed to clear snow and ice from your windshield.
The Auto Maintenance Pros
- We would be pleased to replace your old wiper blades on your next visit to Tire Warehouse.
- We carry a complete line of TRICO replacement blades.
- Request an appointment online for wiper blades or stop by at your convenience. Same day appointments available. We’re open evenings, Saturdays and Sundays, most locations.