A MESSAGE FROM OUR CEO BRETT PONTON ABOUT SERVICE DURING THIS CHALLENGING TIME
To Our Valued Guests:
Thank you for choosing us for your tire needs, as together we face the continued threat of COVID-19. As an essential business, our doors are open for tire sales and service in every community that we serve—more than 1,200 locations in 32 states.
Safety is always our first priority. If you need help with tires, let me assure you of the measures we are taking for everyone’s protection:
• We operate on a reduced schedule, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Saturday, at most locations.
• Our teammates have been provided with face coverings.
• We encourage our guests to wear face coverings and require them in states where visitors to retail stores are directed to wear them.
• We have installed clear plastic shields at our service counters.
• We ask that guests wait 6 feet from the service counter until called and keep 6 feet social distancing from other guests.
• When possible, our manager on duty will step back from the counter as guests approach.
• We continue our enhanced daily cleaning procedures, including disinfection of steering wheels and door handles during check-in and check-out.
• We continue to follow the CDC recommendations for social distancing, hand washing, and self-isolation for anyone who is sick (and ask that you do the same).
• Hand sanitizer is available for your use while in store.
• You may call ahead to arrange for contact-less service.
• As a public service, we fix all repairable flat tires for free and are always happy to check the pressure in your tires and top them off for free.
Despite the additional challenges, we continue to come in every day with a positive attitude and grateful for the opportunity to serve you. Our team strives to provide a 5-star experience—work done right, the first time, on time, every time. Let us know how we did. Your online review is also appreciated.
Thanks, again, for your business and support.
President and Chief Executive Officer