THESE ARE THE PRECAUTIONS WE’RE TAKING TO PROTECT YOU AND OUR TEAMMATES.
To Our Valued Guests:
Thank you for choosing us for your tire needs, as together we face the continued threat of COVID-19. As an essential business, our doors are open for tire sales and service in every community that we serve—more than 1,200 locations in 32 states.
Safety is our first priority. If you need a new set of tires or help with a flat tire or other tire issue, please let me assure you of the measures we are taking for everyone’s protection:
• Our current hours of operation during the pandemic are: 7:30AM - 6:30PM, MONDAY-FRIDAY, 7:30AM - 6PM, SATURDAY, at most locations. Many of our stores are also open 9:00AM - 5PM, SUNDAY. Schedules vary. Please call ahead to confirm the times at your local store.
• Our teammates have been provided with face masks.
• We encourage you to wear a face mask or other face coverings and require them in states where visitors to retail stores are directed to wear them.
• We have installed clear plastic shields at our service counters.
• We ask that you wait 6 feet from the service counter until called and keep 6 feet social distancing from other guests.
• When possible, our manager on duty will step back from the counter as you approach.
• We continue our enhanced daily cleaning procedures, including disinfection of steering wheels and door handles during check-in and check-out.
• We continue to follow the CDC recommendations for social distancing, hand washing, and self-isolation for anyone who is sick (and ask that you do the same).
• Hand sanitizer is available for your use while in-store.
• Key drop boxes are available at many of our stores. Just park, leave your keys in the drop box using the envelope provided, and follow up with the store manager to confirm your appointment. Please also leave the wheel lock key in the cup holder or other visible place.
• You may also prearrange for contact-less service at stores without a key drop box. When you arrive, call the store, wait for a teammate to come out and greet you from a distance, and then you may leave with your ride.
Despite the additional challenges, we continue to come in every day with a positive attitude and gratitude for the opportunity to serve you. Our team strives to provide a 5-star experience—work done right, the first time, on time, every time. Let us know how we did. An online review is always appreciated.
Thanks, again, for your business and continued support.
Robert J. Rajkowski
Chief Operating Officer