A flat tire is not only an inconvenience, but poses immediate and long-term safety concerns. In the event of a flat or punctured tire, you should:
- Pull safely off the road.
- Change your tire roadside only if conditions permit.
- Call for assistance if you cannot safely change the flat or do not have a spare.
Do not drive on a flat tire. This can cause irreparable damage to the tire and wheel rim. Tire Warehouse will fix your flat tire for FREE!
Many flat tires can be repaired, but for safety’s sake follow these guidelines:
- Have the pros at Tire Warehouse evaluate and repair the damage.
- Limit repairs to holes of 1/8 inch of less, in the center tread area only, not the shoulder or sidewall.
- Repairing a tire reduces its effective speed rating. Drive accordingly. Certain high speed, high performance tires cannot be repaired.
- Select a repair method or system that provides an airtight seal of the tire's inner liner, completely fills the puncture, and prevents water seeping into the steel belts.
Improperly repaired tires can fail and cause tread-belt separation, blowouts, and accidents resulting in serious personal injury or death.
Your Tire Repair Experts
Bring your flat tire to Tire Warehouse for repair by expert and experienced professionals. At the Tire Warehouse, we:
- Take your tire off the rim to look inside for damage.
- Fill repairable holes with a plug that prevents water from seeping into and rusting your tire's steel belting.
- Patch the inside of the tire to ensure a safe, permenant repair.
- Re-mount your tire to the wheel rim and thoroughly inspect our work to insure the integrity of the tire repair.
- Test for leaks.
- Re-balance your tire and re-install on your vehicle.
NOTE: Please tell your Tire Warehouse technician if you have used a canned flat fix or tire sealant. Some older products are extremely flammable. Canned tire sealants are not recommended even as a temporary fix. They can ruin otherwise repairable tires.
Value & Convenience