Did you find this content useful? If so, please share!
Tire Rotation Service for Max Tire Life
Tire Warehouse recommends that you rotate your tires regularly so that you get the most out of your tire investment.
- Maximum tire life
- Smooth, quiet ride
- Less stress on your suspension
How It Works
The purpose of tire rotation and balancing is to ensure even tread wear. Edge wear and cupping—uneven wear in the center of the tread—shortens tire life.
- We recommend that you rotate your tires every 6-10,000 miles.
- Consult your vehicle owner’s manual for additional guidance on rotation intervals and rotation patterns.
- Typically, passenger car tires are rotated using a modified X pattern. Back tires to the front; front tires to the back and crossed to the opposite side.
- Most four-wheel drive tires are crossed front and back.
- Some high performance tires with “unidirectional treads” are “rotated” only front to back, no crossing.
- If you have a full-size spare, you can include it in your rotation to achieve the absolute maximum wear from a set of tires.
FREE Lifetime Rotations with Road Hazard Protection
If you purchase Limited Road Hazard Tire Protection with your new set of tires from Tire Warehouse, you receive FREE lifetime tire rotations...a $15.95 value each time you rotate your tires.
- No charge for tire repairs
- Free pro-rated replacement of tires that cannot be repaired
- Free rotations
Get with the Program for Long-lasting Tire Performance
A regular program of inspection, rotation, and balancing helps you get the most out of your tire investment. Keeping your tires inflated to the correct pressure also extends tread life and boosts gas mileage. More importantly, these practices ensure your safety. Get tire service reminders to your smart phone, by downloading our mobile app.
Schedule an appointment online for a tire rotation, tire purchase, or seasonal tire change. Same day appointments are available. We’re open evenings, Saturdays and Sundays, most locations.