Shift your career into overdrive! Your drive and commitment to excellence can be the key to a rewarding career with the nation’s leading automotive service chain.
Tire Warehouse seeks top automotive technicians, sales and service leaders, exceptional managers, and other qualified business professionals.
Our parent organization, Monro Muffler Brake Inc. is a family of brands and a melting pot of great people, great cultures and best practices. We are nearly 1000 locations spanning 22 states and always growing through strategic acquisitions, green-field stores and of course same store sales.
We are a publicly traded company and a top performer on the NASDAQ both in our results and our return to our investors. We are very proud that we can offer stock options to our top performing employees as well as offering stock purchases to all employees.
We are the only independent automotive tire and service chain of our size that is not owned by a tire manufacture. What this means to you is we can offer our customers what best fits their needs when it comes to tire needs and not what best suits one tire manufacture.
“To be the dominant auto service and tire provider in the markets we serve.”
- Make and keep customers by providing superior value via quality, trustworthy and convenient service at a fair price.
- Be a rewarding place for motivated performance-oriented employees to work.
- Provide superior returns to shareholders.
T otal Customer Satisfaction
R espect, Recognize and Reward
U npararelled Quality and Integrity
S uperior Value
We live our Values Daily Through:
- A focused commitment to 100% Customer Satisfaction.
- We recognize that our Customers and our Employees are our two Greatest Assets!
- Training and Mentoring towards delivering a WOW experience to Every Customer.
- We only Employ Team Members who demonstrate Honesty & Integrity.
- We offer a work environment where you can thrive in an atmosphere free of bias or harassment.
- We offer a very structured 30 Day Training Track program for new team members.
- We work hard to only hire the best people in our industry.
- We offer a clean work place for both our employees and our customers.
- Continued growth and opportunity for all.
- A competitive and fun atmosphere.
- Great and Tenured Leadership.
- Competitive and fair pricing.
- A diversified work force serving our diversified customer base.
- An atmosphere of Pride in Work and Pride in Company.
- A place to work where your voice can be heard.
- We put the customer and the employee before sales & profits.
- Incentives that reward both individual performance but also the performance of the stores team.
- Fair & Equitable Pay Plans (that have not changed in 20 years!)
- Paid Vacations (up to three weeks per year)
- 401(K) with Company Match
- Multiple Medical Plans to choose from. Pick what fits you best.
- Prescription Plan.
- Long Term Disability
- Short Term Disability
- Spending Expense Accounts
- Stock Purchase Program
- Stock Options for Top Performers
- Tool Insurance
- Tool Purchase Program.
- Test Reimbursement for Inspection, Emissions & ASE Certifications.
- On the Job Training
- Unlimited Growth Potential
Once you have filled out your application, simply drop it off at your local Tire Warehouse Service Center. Click Here to find a location near you. Or you can email it directly to Human Resources.